Dyno Tuning Hourly Rate $199.99
All Dyno Tuning fees are flat rate. The fees associated with a dyno tune appointment are all inclusive plus tax. As long as no other work needs completed in order to properly tune the car, this will be the extent of the costs.
The “Run It” Package $199.99
- (3) Dyno Pulls w/ Final Print out
- Spooling Up Decal
- DynoJet Decal
The VIP Dyno Experience
How to prep your car for tuning.
Lets be honest, we all have busy schedules so lets make each others time count! It is really important for you to do the best you can to prepare your car before tuning! Tuning isn't just strapping a car down for some full-throttle runs, your vehicles engine and drivetrain will be stressed to their limit and it is your responsibility to ensure your car can safely complete a dyno tuning session. If you are unable to perform these services prior to your appointment, Spooling Up Performance offers pre dyno inspection as listed below.
- Fresh Fuel
- Fuel level should be at least half a tank
- New spark plugs gaped correctly with a feeler gauge
- Boost leak/Vacuum testing
- Check for any fluid or exhaust leaks
- Please sort out any mechanical/drivetrain/electrical issues
- Bring any wheel locks
- If tuning on more than one fuel, bring secondary fuel with you or set up the purchase of secondary fuel ahead of time through SUP sales.
- Make sure that your fuel system is adequate for your power levels.
- ASK US if you are unsure about any of these things beforehand!!
For any additional questions, please give us a call at 716-205-3397!
If any changes have to be made at Spooling Up Performance, an expedited service rate of $150 an hour will apply.
Should Spooling Up Performance be unable to tune/dyno test the vehicle due to pre-existing mechanical or electronic issues, the customer will be notified and still be charged the full price of the initial service.